DoLce Conner!~

This Is life.Gift from God. Live life like there is no tomorrow. Be Happy and enjoys our life. Do things that we want to. feel blessed everyday.^^

Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

New hope..


First time dgr lagu ni aku fallin in love terus..^^..lagu n lirik dia memang syok abis. Sesuai sama remaja2 kunun.hehe. Dikatakan bahawa penyanyi lagu "New Hope" ni adalah band yang berasal dari Tuaran ,sabah. Band dorang ni agak popular juga la di sabah dan memang banyak peminat dikalangan remaja2 dan peminat Indie music. Banyak lagi lagu len yang popular tapi antara suma, aku paling minat lagu "New Hope" ni. .Love Sabah Indie band.^^ Yuhuuuuuuu...

New hope -3rd dice

Each day that I’m away from you,
I feel so weak inside..
I hope that god would give me strength,
to get me through the day..

And when I lay awake a night,
I’ll dream that you’ll be by my side..
I hope that god would give me strength,
to get me through the night..

It’s a fact I can’t deny,
that you’re far away from me..
But my heart is there with you,
until my life is through..

It’s a pain that I must face,
There’ll be time that I’ll be mad at you..
This is only just because,
I love you so..so very much..

For all the things that you’ve done for me,
I’ll repay them with sincerity..
I hope that god would give me strength,
to take good care of you..

And don’t you ever cry my love,
we’ll be together oh someday..
I hope that god would give me strength,
to find a way..



No comments:

Post a Comment